Hi! Brand New to Van Life. Super Excited!

Hello Everyone! Brand new to van life! IN fact, buying my van this weekend and then off to NC to get it built out. Looking for a June start!
I am 51, left a cushy corporate job after 20 years and started my own business. Recently divorced and now ready to explore the USA! Excited to learn from this forum!

2 Likes

Welcome! Also new, in the process of building mine. What model van did you decide to go with for your build?

1 Like

Its not everybodies dream lifestyle, but its hard to beat the economics. And what is life about if youā€™re just lining the pockets of your landlord (or muni)? Thereā€™s plenty of places to go. (and ā€˜goā€™) etc. Youā€™ll be surprised what you can comfortably do without.

1 Like

Hi! trying to wrap up my build too! Look forward to seeing the progressā€¦Good luck with everything!

Greetings!

@QuasiVanner

If you want to come here and actually participate, we will welcome you, but coming here solely to advertise your website IS NOT OKAY!

Cheers!

"Always avoid complicated solutions to solve simple problems." ~ OffGrid

Greetings!

@QuasiVanner

ā€œItā€™s not my website, itā€™s the bible i used when I first went out on my own. Just wanted to share the infoā€¦didnt know you were the guardian of the van galaxy.ā€

If I hadnā€™t said anything, it is very likely that someone else would haveā€¦

You have a great opportunity here if you donā€™t abuse it. Contribute knowledge & experience if you have any, not some made up baloney just to advertise a website. Link to a specific appropriate product or helpful solution, and not the main website. Come here to learn, the world around us is constantly changing, and your ā€œbibleā€ is severely lacking. The #vanlife community needs supporters, not promoters.

Cheers!

"Always avoid complicated solutions to solve simple problems." ~ OffGrid

Hey Londonll,

Iā€™m in Carolina right now. Where you gettinā€™ the build?

Good for you making tangible radical step to create the life YOU want!! Great to meet you, hope to hear more :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: