What do you love about your van?

What do you love the most about your van build? What would you do differently? What are your top five priorities or must haves as vanlifer, full-time or weekend van lifer??

1 Like

Great question!

We’re just finished our build this summer and recently started our van camping adventure. So far, I love the colorful design we chose, the very comfy and large bed, the amount of storage space and the simplicity of our refrigerator and Jackery. We are still working on a way to organize our kitchen gear that is accessible and easy, so that might be what we’d do differently. We recently converted our kitchen area to a “chuck box” that can be pulled out to use on a picnic table. This seems like it is working well… still new at it all!

Perri

1 Like

Greetings!

I built my van to be super comfortable and fully self contained, since I both lived & worked in my van.

Climate control (Heating/Cooling/Ventilation) is extremely important to me, and enough power to run my laptop 16 hrs a day.

It’s all cheap & easy if you’re not wasting money on crap like lithium batteries, solar, or 12v fridges. I prefer cheap, efficient, & reliable.

Cheers!

"Be the reason someone smiles today!" ~ Van_Dweller

1 Like

Greetings!

I use plastic dishpans with dollar store trigger spray bottles for my kitchen sink, and portable stove burners, so both can be used inside on my countertop, or outside without any duplication.

Basically my whole setup is portable & just secured in place. I could move everything to a new van very quickly if ever needed.

Cheers!

"Be the reason someone smiles today!" ~ Van_Dweller

1 Like