WeGoLook Online Auto Inspection Services

For $99, I was surprised about what the inspection does not include: WeGoLook Inspection Of Ebay Van Listing. If the link is broken, I uploaded a screenshot.

It looks like basically $99 for some photos. Additional $35 not bad for video working demo and walkaround, I guess. I think the prices should have been flipped for the services.

Greetings!

That’s interesting and something I didn’t know existed. Is it just for what’s listed on ebay, or available for everybody?

Cheers!

"Be the reason someone smiles today!" ~ Van_Dweller

I think there are other businesses online offering the service but I don’t know if WeGoLook does. When I first learned on Ebay about people who do this, I think I searched online and found a couple of others.

Greetings!

I see ads on the free online classifieds sites occasionally offering pre-purchase inspections. Just locally I would guess. $100 seems to be the going rate.

Cheers!

$100 for what though? WeGoLook is charging $99 just for pics, VIN and tire tread. To get the more valuable working demonstration you have to add $35 and, surprisingly, that does not include any under the hood inspection, mechanical inspection, diagnostic or system checks, frame and body inspection, undercarriage inspection/photos (out of 64 photos included? Really?) or test drives. A person could see what they wanted to see with 1/2 that # of photos.

It’s like many insurance policies. You buy them but they end up not including the most important or desired coverage points. :roll_eyes:

I know everything is very high now, but seems like the $35 should be the base price for the pics pkg and the $99 should be the add-on for the working demonstration, which should also include some of the does not includes. As the pkg is now, it doesn’t seem like enough value for the money.

@Van_Dweller On another forum subject, I looked for a way to add a signature to my posts and couldn’t find anything. Do you take time to write out your signature quotes each time or am I missing a profile setting?

Greetings!

Ah… Okay, I didn’t know what it didn’t entail on the Ebay one.

Don’t really know what the ones I’ve seen advertised entail either, because I’ve never used one…

I type all my messages in Notepad, because I like having full screen width. It has the “Greetings”, “Cheers”, and footer which I change occasionally, saved, with an icon on my desktop for quick access.

Cheers!

1 Like