Water Heaters that are truly Immediate

Looking for water heating options that are really immediate. Many say they are but reading comments they say they aren’t always. Looking for best option that’s semi-budget friendly. Advice please?

Greetings & Welcome!

The water in the line between the water heater and the faucet isn’t normally heated. So for instant hot water, the water heater and the faucet would need to be a single unit. In some countries they haave electric faucets & shower heads that do provide instant hot water, but they’re not common in the USA.

Cheers!

"Everybody has excuses, but the wise have jobs & money." ~ Money Matters

1 Like

Thank you! Does this apply to “Propane Tankless Water Heaters” too? I’ve used a set up that looked similar in other countries…and the water was hot right away…not sure if they were elcetric or propane, Also not sure if that makes a difference in speed of heating.

Greetings!

Yes, it applies to all, the line between the heater and the faucet will not be heated, but once thay is cleared, you will get hot water.

Cheers!

"Everybody has excuses, but the wise have jobs & money." ~ Money Matters

The fastest hot water system I have used is by Joolca; https://www.joolca.com . I have been using this system for two years when I camp off grid at my cabin in Northern Ontario. Typically, it takes just a minute to produce a stream of hot water.