Vanlife Events: 2022 Complete Guide to All Vanlife, Skoolie, RV, Camper, and Tiny House Gatherings (Updated!)

Greetings!

Just came across this:

Cheers!

“Everything should be made as simple as possible." ~ Einstein

3 Likes

Van Dweller, I’m wondering if you have more info/suggestions for solo female travelers for campgrounds/RV/van stays around the United States. I’ll be traveling around the country, I haven’t gone on my first trip yet, still working on getting my Van ready for the road. But I do have a lot of friends and family that have shown concern about me finding more female friendly campgrounds — as I’m 32 yrs old and a small “petite” female… :confused: — for everyone’s peace of mind and my own I would too like to stay in safer grounds. —-

Greetings!

Unfortunately, I really don’t. The people in campgrounds are constantly coming & going. What’s safe today, might not be tomorrow. I will say that campgrounds with plenty of other people around, are usually pretty safe.

There are also groups who travel together, for both support & safety. I’ve never been a part of one personally, but from what I understand, it’s possible to switch groups to keep the directions for which you wish to travel.

I don’t do facebook, but from what I understand that’s where the “caravans” hang out at online.

Cheers!

"Be the reason someone smiles today!" ~ Van_Dweller

IF YOU’RE ON FACEBOOK TRY:

Solo/Woman RVers has over 9,000 members.

HOWA: Home On Wheels Alliance Group is a non-profit that helps people desiring to live on the road and those who already are. Great place to connect with caravans and female travel groups.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HOWAgroup

CheapRvLiving Facebook Group owned by Bob Wells. Owns the HOWA group.

https://www.facebook.com/cheaprvlivingdotcom

YOUTUBE:

CheapRVLiving Youtube has all types of videos on caravans, meetups, women’s groups, etc.

Good luck to you!

Greetings!

Bob Well’s is a promoter, NEVER TRUST A PROMOTER! Promoters are only in it for themselves, and he’s one of the worst, using others for his own profit. Promoters have ruined far more lives than they have ever helped. We need supporters, not promoters.

That being said, some of the volunteers are actually very good, caring people. Too bad he doesn’t share the wealth with any of them. Just be aware that the promoters like Bob Wells are fishing for suckers, so don’t get caught!

Cheers!

"Be the reason someone smiles today!" ~ Van_Dweller