Van re-model - starting out - In Ireland

I’ve a Renault Trafic SWB and no idea where to get started!
I’m in Co Cavan, just south of the Northern Ireland border - Ireland’s lake district! so would appreciate Irish/ Uk advice on where to source reasonably priced materials. I’m hoping to get started on the insulation and lining over Christmas. I’m quite good with hands on tasks but have never handled any power tools before, and wondering if I’ve bitten off more than I can chew - so would love advice shortcuts and to keep the budget low as poss. At this stage, I’ve watched so many videos and info sessions (though mostly american) , so I’m overwhelmed! Help!

So taking a breath and focusing on a starting point - dry-lining & insulation!
Has anyone used wool to insulate? I like the idea of using eco materials where possible, low off-gas in a small environment!

Greetings!

If it’s a passenger van, keep the original floor/walls/ceiling.

Many people seem to like wool…

Personally I like modular builds rather than built ins, keeping everything portable so it cann be used either inside or outside without duplication. I’ve got some pop up tents to stretch out in if I’m staying in one place for a while, and I can literally move everything into the tent(s) if I want to. When not in use as tents, they also make great awnings, shade, & screen rooms.

Cheers!

"Opportunities are everywhere, but only action makes it happen." ~ Van_Dweller