Unique/less known jobs that can be done from van?

Been looking for jobs that could be done from multiple locations/online/remotely for a long time, looked through hundreds of blogs, videos, and articles, and the jobs most people encourage doing are not jobs that I think would work. Most blogs, videos, articles recommend getting a low paying, very sedentary and meaningless or very low chance of succeeding remote job like:

virtual assistant, sales, photography, writing blogs, youtube, coding, finance, writers, e-commerce, social media managers, tutoring, data entry, call centers, seasonal jobs, tax preparer, renting out vans, building vans, editing, marketing, temporary farm hands, Forestry, Etsy, web development, Transcription, Brand Ambassador, tour guides, campground caretakers, ect.

I’m looking for any jobs that are unlike these jobs and has the potential to pay well. I don’t have a lot of experience traveling but I would think that anyone that has traveled long term would probably have come across some unique jobs and ways of making money that most people do not know about. Or if anyone knows any jobs that are fun/outdoors and have a lot of work available that might not be considered as a remote job even though it could be, that could be some good information.

If anyone knows any unique job opportunities for remote/mobile workers, I am trying to decide what to pursue as a career and even a major, I am looking for any information that could lead to a new job idea I have not seen before or make some connections with anyone that is hiring or make contact with anyone that knows where work could be found or career options could be discovered.

Mod edit: Fixed formatting…

Greetings!

Well, it looks like you’ve ruled out almost everything that any of us do. Many of those can be very good paying jobs… Most will pay your way, but anything to do with social media is very questionable.

You spent a lot of effort telling us what you don’t like, but very little telling us what you do like or more about yourself. You can make big money without college. Ton’s of fast food workers have fancy college degrees.

You either need skills, or you need something with no experience required. The no experience jobs usually pay less, but you can gain experience. Ton’s of jobs available right now, pick one and start banking the money. Once you have a job, it’s much easier to change jobs, because you can take your time and be picky.

I made big bucks selling ebooks, but burned out on it. I spent the first half of my life as a traveling construction worker. Good pay, and traveled the country for 30 years.

Forget fun for now, the time to build a good foundation for your life is while you’re young, then you’ll be able to afford to actually have some fun. Young, dumb, & broke, ain’t fun.

Cheers!

"Never gamble more than you can afford to lose." ~ Dare2Dream

1 Like

agree! most of those jobs are actually good-paying jobs especially writing blogs!

Greetings!

Can you tell us more about this blog writing gig? I thought most of it was more hobby than moneymaking.

Cheers!

"Never gamble more than you can afford to lose." ~ Dare2Dream