Question about certain van

was wondering about your thoughts on this certain van (Ford Transit Cargo/passenger van)
i saw it right outside of my theatre few hours ago, and thought about it. decided to ask the community for their thoughts on it.

Greetings!

I’ll give a big thumbs up for window vans in general, because they make much better campers.

I have read complaints that the Transit’s have rubber/plastic plugs in the roof that leak, that they leak where the side mouldings attach, and they leak under the dash… I feel like they are so new here in the states, that they don’t have all the bugs worked out yet. If they’re anything like Sprinter, they’ll only get worse, not better…

I’d check Transit specific forums for their good/bad points, and go from there.

Cheers!

"Mobile friendly income first, vandwelling later." ~ RoadMoney

same here. i rather to have windows around. myself being a deaf person… windows is a must.

really? even with 2017 and newer? all that leaks?

Greetings!

Yeah, I know… I was reading about 2018-2019 models. Pretty disgusting. You’d think after all these years of practice, they’d know how to build perfect vehicles, yet they just keep getting worse and worse. Instead of quality and customer service, all that matters to them these days are profits.

Cheers!

"Mobile friendly income first, vandwelling later." ~ RoadMoney