Please allow me to introduce myself

Hello to Everyone,

I am Megan, and whenever I can escape work, I am in my van driving off to find adventure and beautiful views to photograph. My van is a Sportsmobile build, based on a 2010 E350 diesel. I am based out of the Silicon Valley area of Northern California, but have traveled widely throughout Asia in the past. I look forward to making new friends and discovering new destinations. Thanks for reading and hope to talk soon.

A little background on my rig: Like I said it’s a 2010 E350 short wheelbase diesel van, that has been converted to 4x4. It has a penthouse roof, 210w solar panel, a sink, 17 gallons of water, six gallons of gray water storage, 47 gallons of diesel, a microwave, a fridge, a diesel furnace, AC, a porta potti, full insulation throughout, assorted cabinetry, an AGM 4D battery, dual van batteries, loads of lights bumpers, an awning, and a winch.

1 Like

Greetings & Welcome!

That’s a gnarly looking rig…

I’m on the opposite end of the spectrum with an old $800 high top Dodge van, and a ~$300 conversion. But I’ve got everything I want or need, including a toilet & shower, kitchen, heating, cooling, and power via driving and/or generator. I’ve been living in it for over 10 years now and it’s approaching 450k miles on it’s original engine and transmission. (318 Dodge industrial gasser, w/ 727 transmission).

We’re good examples of the fact that this lifestyle can be accomplished on just about any sized budget.

Cheers!

"Smiles are contagious, pass them on!" ~ Van_Dweller

1 Like

Welcome Megan. Beautiful picture! I’m new here as well… would love to see some pics of the interior of your rig!

Me and my partner are part way through converting our 2010 T350 Ford Transit ready for our transition to full time van life in April!

Cheers, Steve

Love this! I think one of my favorite thing about van builds is that they exist in such a variety of ways…

Awesome adventure rig! Welcome and safe travels!

Welcome! Another newbie here. I’m still looking for the right setup. Thank you for sharing the details of yours!