Of muses and mistakes

Hello, everyone!
My name is Gaby, I am almost 33 years old and I am from Mexico. I have been looking for something like this for soooo long. I am glad I ran into these forums.
I am interested in van life since I met my now up-stairs neighboor and friend because I see him living a great life on the road on his van. I said, maaan… that’s what I want for myself!
So here I am! I figured the best way to start is to become part of a community of people who already know how to do this so I can dive into that mindset.

So basically I am here (still trying to figure out how this works) hoping to meet new people, hear amazing stories and maybe some day I will see you guys on the road.

Oh and I titled my entry as “Of muses and mistakes” because that’s basically what my life is about… Being inspired, daring, making mistakes, learning, being inspired… a great cycle.

1 Like

Welcome Gaby, IM Kerman full time VanLifer currently on the road visiting national parks and forest up in the Mountains Regions during the summer months.

Hii, that is really cool!! I will keep an eye on you :wink:

Are u on the road yet?

Not yet and probably not anywhere close either but you gotta take the first step right?

1 Like

Right u have to take the first step

Greetings & Welcome @anagtelle!

Welcome to the party! Lots of great people here to help you along the way.

Cheers!

"Looking back, solar was a huge & costly mistake." ~ SimplySally