New year! New to van life

Introduce Yourself…

Hello everyone!

My name is Zach. I currently live in the US in Georgia and it’s time to get the heck out. I’m hoping to meet fellow people who can relate to how I’m feeling. To many people here and just not satisfied staying in one spot. I have built a van which is almost finished, however, the biggest step is the lack of financial security when I leave my job. Can anyone give me advice about how to get passed that? Because with the new year there’s a part of me that just wants to say screw it and hit the road! I’m not scared of survival, but let’s be honest the world is alot easier with money. Now with all that said, I’m a blue collar guy and have limitations with my legs. I’m just lost in the next step if anyone has any suggestions or advice I would greatly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you.

Greetings & Welcome!

As an old broken down construction worker, I totally appreciate your limitations. By the age of 50, I had worn my body out, but I was lucky enough to run into people who taught me how to make money online.

I started out by selling ebooks. BIG money in that. I could make $20k+ per ebook in about a month. The trick was in the marketing method. In 2008 I made over $250k selling ebooks that helped others keep their homes and beat the broken financial system.

I got bored with that, mainly because of the lack of human contacts, so I switched to computer repair, and did mostly house/business calls from a simple ad on Craigslist in whatever town I was in. Due to physical limitations, and the cold weather where I’m currently at, I’m mostly doing remote computer repairs from the comfort of my van these days.

The best advice I can give is to keep your current job until you can build up a reliable online income, bigger than what you’re currently making. I can help with more details if you wish.

Cheers!

"Those who believe money can't buy hapiness, don't have either." ~ An Anonymous Vandweller

Thank you very much! That was very helpful! I will take a long look at those options.

Cheers!