New van new member

I just bought a 1995 Chevy G20 built by Starcraft. I look forward to traveling and camping with the van. Unfortunately the rear HVAC blower won’t work and the fuse is blowing. I don’t know what to do next or where the resister is, or the relay. I joined this forum to learn more about my van.### Introduce Yourself…

Greetings & Welcome!

If you can get to the fan, see if it’s frozen. I’ve resurrected many of them by working WD40 into the bearings while spinning them by hand until they were totally freed up. If it spins freely to start with, then you probably have other problems.

Cheers!

"Be the reason someone smiles today!" ~ Van_Dweller

thanks. I plan on looking into that, but the issue I am running into now is with access. It seems almost like a puzzle box. There is no good way to get into the box. I dont know what is where behind it, so cutting into it is out of the question for now. I can send a picture here soon

Greetings

Yeah, a picture might help…

Where are you at?

Cheers!

"I can live like a king because I work like a dog." ~ An anonymous vandweller

In GA. the AUX HTR/AC fuse keeps blowing too

Greetings

If the fan is frozen, that could cause the fuses to blow.

Cheers!

My name is Briana. I am currently on the search for my first van. I am starting an online business to promote the beauty of traveling and creating a positive mindset. I started my first gofundme which is making this whole process more emotional than I thought it could get. If you want to hear my story I can send the link. I’m just hear looking for friends and supporters who live the same type of lifestyle that I hope to achieve soon.

@kivbe

Greetings & Welcome!

Gofundme etc. is no way to do business. You need a business that generates a reliable income through selling products or services, either online or in person, or you need a regular job, some of which can be done remotely. Too many people are looking for shortcuts to avoid working, and very few ever succeed. Success in this lifestyle requires you to support yourself.

We would love a link to your story.

Cheers!

Greetings!

I could not agree more. I essentially shared my story on Gofundme because that’s where I felt most comfortable to do so. I shared something I had suppressed for many years. I really didn’t think anyone would see it, or even donate. The same goes for this post. I actually forgot I posted on here haha. Anyhoo, I’ve been researching a lot on selling information products. We are embarking on a digital revolution so I’m hoping to master that business as efficiently as possible. Shortcuts cause you to miss out on valuable information, and I don’t like missing out. I’m working hard to rebrand my Youtube channel, slowly trying to get over the nerves. My motivation slows down because I stop believing in myself, but that has to change in order for me to succeed.

For the lifestyle I want, I just have to dive in, learn from my mistakes, and keep going with my eyes on the goal.

Thank you for your response.

Fair winds!

Greetings!

At many of the rallies they have seminars about how to make money anytime and anywhere. Many people sell ebooks, in 2008 I made over $250k selling ebooks. I was putting together about 1 a month, and sold 1,000+ copies of each within a month or so.

I was great money, but I was missing human interaction, so I started doing in person computer tune-ups, repairs, virus removals, data recovery, etc. I charged less than half of what others charged at only $50/hr, and had more business than I could handle from a simple free ad on Craigslist. When the weather got either too hot or too cold, I switched to doing it remotely so I could do it from the comfort of my van. Doing it remotely, I can even do multiple jobs at the same time, and it is as simple as knowing what free software to use, and how to use it. I’ve been averaging a little over $100k a year doing this. I keep wanting to retire, but I get so bored I always wind up going back to work… I volunteer a lot, but when I don’t have anything better to do, I might as well spend that time making money, so that’s what I do…

Cheers!

"The money to live comfortably is the best medicine in the world." ~ Road_Money

hello how are you friends ? i have a scoobo do van and i love it?

Greetings & Welcome!

Looking forward to hearing more from you in the future. Got pictures?

Cheers!

"Smiles are contagious, pass it on!" ~ Van_Dweller