New to Van Life Florida

Hey everyone, new to Van Life and doing it the hard way. Sold my house and truck and bought a Promaster about 2 weeks ago. I am currently living in the van (in Florida) while I build it. I am going to keep my job while I work on it until it is done. So far the only thing I have done is a rooftop AC and Max air fan mostly for my dog because she lives in it with me too. Boondocking during the week (which is hard in my part of FL) so I can work Mon - Fri and up at camp on the weekends to work on it.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the forum. I hope the summer heat and humidity in Florida aren’t too much in the van. Good luck with your build; we’re looking forward to seeing it in progress.

Thanks Axel,

Heat and humidity was my first concern which is why I started with Max air fan and AC. Living in the van as I build it has a lot of disadvantages obviously but it is definitely showing me what I must have vs what I just want before I build it… every weekend I will be working on another project so I will start posting pics after each weekend. Just me and the pup so it’s a lot of learning as I go…

1 Like