New here - Solar Panels

I have been referred by someone to this website as he bought Solar panels from him and he loved them.

He said there are a lot of people who need them here? I am not sure if I am doing this right away, delete if needed.
I have 300W Solar Panels and I receive them in Bulk.

Greetings & Welcome!

Nobody “NEEDS” solar panels, but many people get suckered into believing that they want them. Solar sales are driven by greed, not practicality. In truth, solar is the most expensive and least reliable choice for power, especially for vehicle dwellers.

Cheers!

"I can live like a king because I work like a dog." ~ An anonymous vandweller

It’s just a couple of people who uses this website recommended me here, they use this and they came to us to buy panels.
Thanks and have a great day!

I also noticed where blogs and sites offer solar panels for vanners but honestly speaking, I always have a question about the reliability that how we will get power from them in night or in winter? In the absence of sun? Do you think previous charging would be enough? I am not clear about solar panels.

Greetings!

Not only that, but parking in the sun during the summer is pure torture!

Newbies get suckered into solar, people with experience who aren’t looking to make a profit, have ditched them long ago. I trieed solar 3 different times, well over $1,000 each time, and an isolator/relay/solenoid with a generator for a backup is still the most reliable and cost effective way to go.

Cheers!

"I can live like a king because I work like a dog." ~ An anonymous vandweller

1 Like

You raised valid point even I didn’t think about it. Parking in sun in summer is just like hell.