Mid Build Introduction

Hi All,

Steve here!

My partner and I (and our Irish wolf hound mix - Oswald) are currently half way through converting a 2010 Ford Transit with plans to transition to full time van life by mid April of this year!

Very much looking forward to connecting and getting some design ideas/advice from like minded people!

Steve :smile:

2 Likes

Greetings & Welcome!

What part of the world are you in?

Cheers!

"Smiles are contagious, pass them on!" ~ Van_Dweller

Thanks very much!

I’m in the south of England. Brighton!

Greetings!

Cool. I’m currently in Minneapolis Minnesota USA area. Cold winter, hit -57f here, but I stayed comfy in my van.

Cheers!

"Smiles are contagious, pass them on!" ~ Van_Dweller

@vantrilogy I love the UK and have wanted to visit Brighton. :ferris_wheel: How’s the build going? Just over a month until mid-April!

@Mr.E.Ryter - Thanks for asking! The build is going extremely well thanks. Fitted the solar panels over the weekend and have most of the cabinetry in place. This weekend is electrics!

Brighton is a great place to call home for the last 10 years but I’m ready to start my van adventure now :smiley:

1 Like

@vantrilogy - Do you have any pictures or videos of your build to share? I never get tired of seeing other people’s builds and I enjoy supporting folks on YouTube if they have a channel!