LIFESTYLE CHANGE :) with kids & pets- please help

Single mom struggling to keep a 2 bed $1k a month apt and get a new vehicle that we desperately need. Our lease is up in 2 months, but due to circumstances that were out of my control- I am also behind. Sooo I have been planning to take the leap with 4 kiddos, a massive dog, and cat! Educating myself the best I possibly can. The kids and I are VERY excited, and we have been downsizing since Christmas :smiley: I have wanted this lifestyle for years, but like many others have been afraid to jump into it. I let everyone’s projected fears keep me from this for 8 years now. I have come to the conclusion that humans will always be afraid of things they do not understand and that’s okay :slight_smile: It is not my job to make them okay with my lifestyle. Lifestyles are like diets- they will never be a one size fits all! I just need to stay legal so I can keep my kids and not have to worry about the ex husband claiming anything :smiley: Any wisdom and/or tips & tricks would be so greatly appreciated!!! Hugggss

1 Like

A lot of families pick full size busses for large family. Each child has there own private bunk.
I believe they are called schoolies.
They are all over youtube.

1 Like

That’s true for single moms.