Kitchen Oven/Stove combo - brands and layout

Hello!
I cook a lot and can’t imagine going on the road without an oven and stove top. I’d like to know what brands are typically used beyond camp chef and rec pro. I’d also like to know if anyone has placed an oven behind the passenger seat? pros/cons?
Thank you!
Heather

Hey Heather, we have had a 3 burner/over (Suburban brand) in our shuttle bus and; holy heck is it LOUD when driving! Like metal on metal squeaking and rattling. I’m not sure how they advertise this as an RV oven/stove combo as it’s fairly annoying while driving. Keep this in mind when searching for the right oven/stove combo for your build. We will be replacing ours soon but it’s hard to consider losing our oven :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you! I am leaving toward going the ninja foodi airfryer route first. If it doesn’t work we’ll go the full oven route next. I want to believe a RV/van specificity solution will come out soon enough. :crossed_fingers:t4: Thank you!

Out of curiosity, what are the cons with Camp Chef oven/range combos?

I have the Hike Crew Camp stove/oven. I haven’t used it yet but I think I am really going to like it.