Just introducing myself

Introduce Yourself…

What’s up everyone, I’m Dewey. I have no idea what I’m doing but I am happy to be here.

Been wanting to do this since I was 22 years old. Now that 11 years have passed and no longer have student loan debt, I decided to go full send and throw all of my adult money into a huge project…again(first project was a house flip). I Traded in my 2020 Toyota Tacoma for a 2022 Sprinter 2500 4x4. My build budget is around $22,000 over two phases(fall and spring). I plan to break the project up, doing interior first and exterior second. I do not intend to live in the van. I only work 22 weeks a year so this is a 5-21 day long adventure vehicle. Can anyone convince me to go all out and make a land yacht out of this thing?

Dewey. You have to figure out first how much comfort you will need. In 1972 I had a dodge tradesman 100 van. I went basic first then added things that I felt I need as I went along.

@Dewey Do what you feel is the right thing for you!

So if you want to make a land yacht with all the creature comforts that are just right for you…do it!

You will make mistakes along the way, but if you use your mistakes as an opportunity to learn, then you won’t go far wrong.

All the best!