ISO "Holiday Coach" brand van...are they out there?

My father started a van conversion company in the midwest back in the 1980s and sold vans all over the country for years. The name of the company/brand was “Holiday Coach”. The odds that there are any still out there are probably low, but I’m really interested in potentially tracking one down for him if it was in great shape and keeping it in the family for a while, if just for some road trips. I’m getting back in to the van life that we lived as kids and it’d be incredible to find something our family built. Not really sure where to start looking - this is my first stop…looking forward to reading through these threads to learn more about what everyone else is doing.

Thanks!

-Ryan

Greetings & Welcome!

The name sounds familiar, but I can’t seem to remember ever seeing one. What part of the country are you in?

Cheers!

"Happy Holidays!" ~Van_Dweller

Hello and thanks. The company was based in Plymouth, IN and I believe they may have even run some out of Elkhart, IN at one point. We are in NC these days…

Greetings!

Okay, I’d start looking for one in those areas. I think Craigslist and others can be set to notify you via email if one pops up for sale.

Cheers!

"Happy Holidays!" ~Van_Dweller