Indianapolis vanlife

Anyone out there in Indianapolis doing the vanlife or know of others that I can meet and talk to?

2 Likes

Hi there! I don’t know of anyone in the Indy area right now doing the van life thing, but there’s a girl whose family is from Indy and she lives in her van. She’s currently out traveling the US, but comes to visit her family from time to time. You can follow her on Instagram @divineontheroad. Hope that helps! My family is living an hour from Indy and I’ll be visiting at some point with my van once it’s done. Maybe see you out and about some time! Happy travels!

Names Pete. I’m a traveling plumber. 500w solar, 5 deep cycle, 2 inverters, micro, mini fridge, etc. You?

Greetings & Welcome!

Not in Indy, but a full time nomad.

1973 Travco high top camper van. No solar, use an isolator instead, 100ah deep cycle, no microwave, or inverters. Fuel powered fridge/freezer, heat, stove, & hot water. Toilet & shower, comfy bed, and comfy swivel rocker/recliner. 12v swamp cooler for cooling, combined with many opening windows & fans.

Since I work for myself online, I guess that would make me a digital nomad.

Cheers!

"Old school, cheap, simple, reliable, and easily replaceable for the win!" ~ Traveler@Heart