I don’t really do social media of any kind, but I do have a converted dodge promaster that I am looking to sell. We are switching over to a slide in from total composites™ and going to try to do a build out there–stay tuned. Anyway, the van has been great, but we are selling it, info below, let me know if you are interested.
- Solar system with inverter (320w panels)
- Sink (with shurflo 12v electric pump)
- Aluminess Roof Rack
- Camco Wave 6 heater
- 2 inch hitch
- A spare set of tires
- Queen-sized memory foam bed
- Arb 12v refrigerator/freezer
- Screen kit for the back doors (nice to have in the summer)
- Custom propane tank
- 20 gallon freshwater tank
- Samsung tablet (as tv)
I have the owner’s manual for most everything I installed.
It has about ~89,000 miles and is the 159 wheelbase (large size / high roof).