The ‘Choosing the right Vehicle’ category is for anything related to the discussions, questions, comparisons, & information about living in different types of vehicles.
I am getting ready to go fly a state away to buy this bus. Does anyone know any information that I need before going out to buy the bus?
This 2002 Thomas bus has 109,000 miles on a Diesel Cummins engine,
fluids, oil, filters recently changed, maintenance/checks done every 5 months,
6 almost new continental heavy duty tires,
stereo and speakers,
all around tinted windows,
recently used for a road trip from New York to the South, They are asking about $10,000 . (is this a good price?)
Does anyone have any information about the details I listed above? These are some details I am looking to learn more about before I go and buy the bus if possible: - Insurance (I am 20, wondering if/how that is going to impact insurance and best ways to mitigate effects)
- Title - Registration
- Checking over the vehicle
- cummins engine
- dually rear tire details, capabilities, benefits, or limitations
- best places to sell bus seats with seatbelts
- traveling to another state to pick up a bus
- best ways to get inspected before purchasing
- 30’ bus information and benefits?
- Things you should have done when you bought your bus?
- Any other information/recommendations