How to earn money as a finished medicin student in a van

Hi there,
I m sorry if I bother you with this question. I read some of the posts of how to earn money during van life and they didn’t answer my exact question, so I decided to ask once again.

So I am new on this platform and I don t have a van yet. I want to change my life and I dream for quite a long time to start a Vanlife with my Girlfriend. We both are from Germany and she is already working and might find a good way to work online. For me on the other hand it is quite difficult. I am finishing my medicine study soon and I dont have any special abilities beside that. So I m looking for a way to be mobile and somehow to earn money after studying.

I would like to know if you know somebody who manged to earn money as a doctor and life in a van or perhaps you have an idea how I could do that?

I would be really grateful for any constructive suggestion

I’m not sure if this is a thing in Germany, but in the US we have telemedicine, which is a fairly new thing and was made even more relevant due to covid. Someone has to answer those calls and get paid for them. Good luck!

It is unfortunately difficult for a student to find a job. I remember when I tried to find a part-time job, even in my specialty, they always told me to finish and pass exams, and then come back. I tried so hard and even turned to best essay writing service to pass the exams well. In the end, when I got my degree, I was told that I needed work experience. In general, it is endless. You need to take courses and have some kind of a crust to know that you know how to do something.

In the US, there exist locum tenens programs where a traveling doctor will replace another doctor for a short time period so the doctor can take time off from his/her practice. Perhaps Germany has something similar.

Now I’m a student and I’m trying to find some kind of job. So far, everywhere I’ve applied, I’ve been rejected.