How did you pick a name?

Ha! We just named our bus Buddy. Didn’t know it was Canadian?

I’m naming mines buddy too after the willie Nelson song.

I named my van Rolling Stone (as in "gathers no moss " not the band lol) cos I was always moving on :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah! Most husbands are careless by birth, :wink:, it isn’t a new thing. But yes, I am bad at giving names. Tough job.

We chose HOWie…she was our “Home On Wheels” and it just fit. She was a Toyota Hiace that we drove 8000kms around Australia.

2 Likes

imo, firstly you need to finish customizing your trailer, and only later to think about name - since when you see your baby, the name could come into your mind quickly!

this is how our van looked like in when we bought it., Dirk Debie was the name of the previous owner, wich was a garderer. we kept the name ‘Debie’ :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

I would have to agree with the many who have said you should let it come to you, however you can do that and also think about it with some structure.

When I was thinking about what I wanted to name my truck I wanted to give it some meaning, and so the question I asked myself was what do I want to do with it? Now that doesn’t have to be your starting question, but try to ask something to get your thematic juices flowing. Eventually I came to the conclusion that I wanted to ride off into the sunset, and so I named my truck Eastwood.

So my suggestion for you would be to ask provocative questions and take things from places you love and that others love to turn it into something personal and you can’t go wrong!