Hello from TheRollingStowes

Introduce Yourself…

We are TheRollingStowes, we converted our 2017 MB Sprinter Van 2 years ago. Due to the circumstances of 2020, we have spent more time on the road than ever before. Our 2020 goal is to hit all of the lower 48 in the US.
TheRollingStowes

2 Likes

Greetings & Welcome!

Sounds like a plan!

What are you doing to finance your journey?

Cheers!

"Opportunities are everywhere, but only action makes it happen." ~ Van_Dweller

Hi @Van_Dweller, Fortunately when my husband’s job was locked down, he became eligible for unemployment. During some down time we improved an accessory for the van that we started working on to improve our van experience. We are now selling that and I’ve started a blog to some day monetize, we hope.

Greetings!

Links? We wanna see! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Awesome! This is the blog www.therollingstowes.com
And this is what I make: https://www.therollingstowes.com/product-page/k-i-s-s-airflow
Thanks!

Greetings!

Very interesting! I have been using a DIY version of the same thing for many years now. Mine cost much less, but was also a project. Many people don’t prefer projects though, and I wish you a lot of success with this.

A model with louvers to keep the rain out might be an interesting upgrade as well.

Cheers!

Thank you. I agree, we are trying to figure that part out. You should have seen our first run at it - Pretty ugly. But the DIY thing is what I enjoy. I know lots of folks don’t so we’ll sell them when the op arises, and refer if they want something different. To each his own, as they say.

Greetings!

Me too, I have always enjoyed projects & challenges. Without them, I think life would be thoroughly boring…

Looks like they are already for sale, so I will suggest you do a new product release article, and upload it to every article directory out there. It could even get picked up by some heavy hitters.

Cheers!