Hello from the Colorado Mountains

Introduce Yourself…

Hi everyone my name is Adam Pawlikiewicz, and I’m a commercial/editorial photographer based in Colorado Springs, CO. I joined the forum last June (2018) but never formally introduced myself.

Growing up to immigrants (Poland and Colombia) my family and I lived a somewhat nomadic life, spending each summer visiting family in either of those two countries. Upon graduation from college I kept up on the travels and biked across the US unsupported. Vanlife seemed to be a natural outgrowth and MAJOR upgrade from living on the bike which is why I finally made the commitment last year.

I purchased a 2015 Used RAM Promaster that I built into my home that now houses myself, my girlfriend and our two dogs. Thanks to this forum I had millions of questions answered and am psyched to share some photos of the finished product. Thanks to all of you and for this awesome community.

I’m still working through making a “van tour video” that I’ll be sharing/posting on the forum as well.

Happy vanbuilding y’all!
-Adam

Greetings!

I like the shade of your wood, but I couldn’t live comfortably without all my windows.

Cheers!

"I arrived to a campsite full of trash, but I left it sparkling clean." ~ CampHappy

1 Like