Hello from an ExcitedGirl!

Hello everyone!

My name is Leona, I’m 20 years old and I’m from Austria.

Since I’m going to graduate from high school in June I want to experience something new before I start with college. Thats why I decided to become a part-time vandweller.

My boyfriend and I want to do a big trip trough eastern europe in July and August 2k19. We are about to buy a Mercdes-Benz 614D. I’m so really, really excited about this trip- I’m already counting days.

Reading all your different and interesting stories makes me so happy!

5 Likes

Reading about your story just made me super happy.

You guys are probably the youngest people i’ve seen hop into this lifestyle…
That’s amazing.

Remember we’re always going to be here for you. So feel free to drop in at any time. Also be sure to keep us up to date on your journey.

and do you have Instagram?

2 Likes

Greetings!

The MB 614D is a great van, and if you get the passenger version with windows, you can actually enjoy your surroundings while inside. Since the floor, walls, and ceiling are already finished, it will also save you a lot of time and money in the conversion process.

Cheers!

"I can live like a king because I work like a dog." ~ An anonymous vandweller

1 Like

yeah, I’m pretty thankful that my boyfriend came up with this idea…

thanks for your support… I’ll probably have tons of questions :smiley:

and yes, I do have Instagram. my username is ‘leona_umscheid’. at the moment I dont use instagram very often. but when we’re starting the conversion of our van I’ll try to keep my followers updated :slight_smile:

maybe I’ll create an extra account only for this whole vandwelling thing - but still not sure

1 Like

Such a great thing to do right after school. Good on you guys and good luck! Its going to be such an amazing adventure!

1 Like