Hello! Belgium newhie with a Vivaro ;)

Hello everyone,

I’m Dennis, I currently am a Vancation’er, based in Belgium. I’m a freelancer but try to travel as much as possible along with my lovely girlfriend.

I Travel with my self build multi purpose (workvan+ camper) Vivaro, called Gunther, named after the previous owner who was a painter.

currently did nothern Italy, Swiss, Normandy,…
On the bucketlist is curently Portugal and Scandinavia.

To finish off some pictures:

With kind regards and best wiches from Belgium <3

Dennis

5 Likes

Looks like you’ve been to some beautiful places! And I love that you kept the painting decals on it, it gives it some great personality!

1 Like

Belgium represent! I just bought myself a VW t3 westy! And I will be joining you all on the road as my first trip starts in July.

2 Likes

I’m curious to know, do those decals ever restrict you form stealth camping?

Also, what type of work do you do as a freelancer?

Do you mean the paintbrush paintart? never had any problem, just looks like a paintersvan from the outside !

I mainly work as a technician for multicamera anf as a lighting technician for Film/TV :slight_smile:

Do you mind also sharing about that on this topic:

We are planning on referring to it a lot in the future. Because “How do I make money living on the road” is a very commonly asked question

well I don’t make money on the road, I’m a freelancer wich give me some freedom in taking time off.

would love to find a way to make money on the road tho !

1 Like

You could still share that on the topic.

I guess I worded my previous post incorrectly. But as you can see the title is "How do you financially support your nomadic lifestyle "