Hello all! I am New here!

Hi all,

So just to Introduce myself quickly, from the United Kingdom (but I am originally from France) and have been living here for over 10 years now. I am looking at owning a converted van to start my adventure into “VanLife”. As it is a brand new thing for me I have many questions which I am sure will be looked at and people will be helpful on this forum.

I have always wanted to travel and what a better way than using a converted van. I know and understand that it may be difficult at the moment due to the ongoing issue with COVID-19 but I want to make sure I am ready and have all the information when things get better.

Thanks.

1 Like

Greetings & Welcome!

I’m in the USA, so not much help, but our UK members should be able to help.

Cheers!

"Always avoid expensive solutions to cheap problems." ~ OffGrid

Hey-o,

Best of luck on getting started, I’ve been hanging around these forums for about a year or so now and have found tons of good advice and information. Hopefully it will provide the same to you, so feel free to ask questions and what not because the community is pretty friendly.

Look forward to seeing and hearing about your progress! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey @Syl. I’m also in the UK and just starting out on this adventure (still trying to decide on which van to attempt to convert!). Good luck with getting things started at your end - there seems to be an endless amount of research to do :slight_smile: