Head unit Adapter For my Fiat Ducato 2020

Hello everyone Since my old car radio in the Ducato (2020) is unfortunately not even Bluetooth capable, I would now like to install an Android radio. I added some photos of the radio slot.

On youtube I came across this Eonos radio Eonos UA 12 plus since it also has a movable display, it’s actually pretty perfect for me. I would also like to integrate a backup camera (comes in a bundle) I’m still having a bit of trouble with the adapters, but after several hours of research I’ve found three products:

Steering Wheel Interface CITROEN Jumper, FIAT Ducato, PEUGEOT Boxer from 2014 with CAN

Steering wheel remote control adapter CAN compatible with Fiat Ducato 500L Dodge RAM Promaster

CTSFA019.2 – Fiat Steering Wheel Interface

I cannot put links so i can dm you the product links maybe if you are willing to help :slight_smile:

Do you think this will work with one of these products so that I can continue to use the steering wheel controls? I also need a cover/bracket so that I can install the new radio. does anyone else have any tips for me?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Greetings & Welcome!

Sorry, can’t help much… I just go to the car stereo place, pick out what I want, and let them install it for free.

Cheers!

"Tough people thrive in tough times." ~ Local Yocal