Greetings from Los Angeles

I am considering transitioning from my Winnebago Micro Mini travel trailer to a van. I’m just in the beginning stages of my planning so obviously I have come to the right place!

Greetings & Welcome!

A Class C RV might be a better choice and easier transition for you. A van is likely to feel pretty cramped in comparison, but a Class C can give you the advantages of both a van, and your trailer combined. The couple extra feet in width can really make a world of difference on the livability side.

Class C’s can also often be found cheaper than vans too, and much cheaper than a Class B. I’ve had many rigs over the years, and Class C’s are hard to beat.

Cheers!

"The road to success is often littered with failures." ~ Rubber Tramp

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve pretty much thought of the various options. At this point I would like to be more spontaneous in my adventures where as dragging a trailer behind me doesn’t allow that. I’m also tired of the hooking and un-hooking and setting up the weight distribution bars, etc. I’m a 66 year old female and do it all myself with no problems, I am just ready for a change. :grin:

Greetings!

Class C’s are a van front motorhome, not a trailer…

Cheers!

"Life can be as simple or as complicated as you make it.
Simple is cheaper and more reliable."
~ Off Grid