GE 5.6 Cu. Ft. 12 Volt fridge

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has used this fridge in their van? I work for a company that gives significant GE discounts so I’m strongly considering it, but there is only one review and it isn’t positive. GE is a reputable company so it feels safe but I’m concerned about the lack of reviews! Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Add a photo of the fridge with model info. It may be easier to identify.

GCV06GGNBB it come in black or stainless steel!

So maybe I haven’t checked refrigerator prices lately but that seems awfully expensive. $1000 for a fridge. A year and a half ago I bought A chest style with a temperature range of 50° and Bluetooth connection for roughly $350. It’s worked great ever cents. It is a 12v compressor, With the option of plug-in or cigarette lighter adapter. It’s 58 quarts.… Maybe fridges are just super expensive nowadays. I also was steered away from the front facing open fridge with a air cooled fan because the air can change temperatures so quickly. And like the idea of a whole cabinet wall being cold. I believe the brand I bought was in Alpicool on Amazon

Alpicool CF55 Portable Refrigerator 58 Quart(55 Liter) Vehicle, Car, Truck, RV, Boat, Mini Fridge Freezer for Driving, Travel, Fishing, Outdoor -12/24V DC

I stored mine inside a bench seat with a large hole directly adjacent to the condenser fan under the cabinet to always maintain fresh air. Had zero problems with this.

So I just plugged in your model number again and it came up on clearance for 400 bucks which is $600 off it says. So that’s actually a pretty comparable price if you’re getting it for that. Several other sites advertised it between 900 and $1000. I also noticed that it consumes about 108 watts- that’s more than 2x what the Alpicool is at 45 Watts… If you’re watching your power consumption that closely.

Yeah, I’m getting a really big discount through my job so price isn’t my concern. Most 12v fridges I’ve been looking at are in the $1000 range, and I don’t want a chest fridge. I’m just looking for someone with experience with this particular fridge because I would still rather not throw away a couple hundred bucks of I can avoid it. GE is a company I would generally trust but the lack of reviews makes me nervous.