For sale. Ford E350

Hey guys,
I have a 1990 ford E-350. She’s a beast. A diesel. Super low pro, classic design. She’s got a 10 gallon fresh water tank underneath, running water to sink (and to an out shower head). Inside stove by propane. She has a solar panel and 1500 watt converter(a little outdated, but does the trick). Low miles. I love her. I have a stellar diesel mechanic who keeps her upkeep. She’s in unbelievable shape.
Unfortunately, my plans have changed and I’m not doing much traveling at the moment. Actually am needing to sell her at this point so I can pay some hefty medical bills. Makes me super sad, but I would really rather someone who needs her to be enjoying her! Just wondering if anyone was on the search for a ready to go van. She needs to travel! I don’t want her just sitting around. I started redesigning her interior… just new bed design. I would love to connect and start conversations with you guys! Keep me posted if you know anyone! I can be flex on price.

Greetings!

A location and a ballpark figure of how much willl help you get responses…

Cheers!

"Spend less, do more, and avoid stupid choices." ~ TravelTime

Currently we’re in NY. Open to travel if interested! Asking 13. Can be flexible!

Greetings!

$1300 seems like a reasonable price for that, you shouldn’t have too much trouble selling it.

Cheers!

"Be the reason someone smiles today!" ~ Van_Dweller

1 Like