Dutch’s first post 😃

Introduce Yourself…

Greetings Everyone! And thank you Projectvanlife and Vanlifebyvw for welcoming me to your community. I’m very excited to be here and get to hopefully contribute to the community.

A little about myself:
My Name is Dutch Carson and I’m newly pursuing a career in music. Previously I’ve worked in a hand full of trades ( body shop 3 years, building 4 years, head chef/ hospitality 7 1/2 /15 years, Brewing 2 years etc.) I’ve, as of almost two years ago move back to the USA after 11 years abroad between Europe, based in Germany, Australia and Southeast Asia. I’ve spent the bulk of my time back living in my van. It’s a 1999 Ford e350 econoline superduty with a small fibreglass conversion roof. My Girlfriend Chelsea and I left on tour about 4 months ago and started in California and are currently in Albuquerque on our way to Texas. Anyways, I’m going to stop there because I read we’re supposed to keep this short and I’m clearly not good at that :roll_eyes::man_facepalming:. So, happy new year everyone :tada:

P.S. tried to load a couple pictures of our home
On wheels and they didn’t seem to load? Is that due to my “new comer” status?

1 Like

Greetings & Welcome!

Looking forward to pictures.

Cheers!

The only place where health, wealth, money, success,
and happiness comes before work is in the dictionary.

1 Like

haha, yea it’s only because if people see a big chunck of text they tend to not read it.
But welcome to the community.

If you want to share your entire story you can do so here: https://projectvanlife.com/stories/