Dishwasher advice

Hi guys.
Getting lazy.
Has anyone any idea on the lightest but yet functional dishwasher to take with us on trips. No room to build in to van, so will have outside as I’ve seen others in the past. We have a Sheffield here at home in kitchen, great! Happy to get another if that’s all there is out there?
Yes I will need the genny (2 I Honda) quite happy to upgrade if not strong enough.
Any polite advice taken on board!
Cheers

1 Like

Greetings & Welcome!

They make countertop dishwashers, but I’m not sure how much they weigh. I think the biggest problem might be the amount of water they’d use. Unless you’re in a full hookup campsite, water storage and disposal could be a much bigger task than doing dishes manually each day.

Good Luck & keep us posted!

Cheers!

"Tis the season... To make bank selling Christmas Trees!" ~Van_Dweller

I found this, would it be something like you are looking for: 12-Volt-countertop-Dishwasher-Mini-Dish

13.5 kilos, different programs from 10 to 60 minutes. Power and water consumption are also there (as pictures), roughly 1.5-2 gallons per wash.

Alibaba is a wholesale site, so unless you wish to buy 400 units at once they won’t sell to you :smiley: But there are specs visible, although in metric.

Personally I would not order directly from chinese manufacturers but I would look for a more or less local reseller who would do the possible warranty claims and repairs in case they are necessary. So treat the link above only as a reference to what is out there.

1 Like

Greetings!

That Alibaba listing does say you can purchase just a single sample…

Cheers!

"Tis the season... To make bank selling Christmas Trees!" ~Van_Dweller

Haha…I so hear you on the laziness @Jahenanec! Every time I visit a friend with a house, the first thing I do is clean all my dirty dishes in their dishwasher.

1 Like

They have a mini dishwasher online so I guess you can use that but in my case I don’t have any dishwasher with me. I hand wash it. I just have dawn soap with me and sponge (no electricity and space required).