Dead fuse or other issue?

I have a 94 GMC Vandura - Recently the cigarette lighter and radio antenna stopped working. The radio comes on just fine but the antenna no longer comes up when it is powered on so the stations come in static for the most part.

I’ve checked the fuse panel under the hood and also the one tucked under the driver side and couldn’t find any fuses that were obviously labeled/related to either the antenna or cig lighter. Are the two joined in with another fuse or is it likely that it’s another issue and not actually a blown fuse?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Greetings!

According to this, the cig lighter should be fuse #30 in the under hood fuse box.

Cheers!

"Be the reason someone smiles today!" ~ Van_Dweller

1 Like

Thank you! It ended up being the fuse that is linked with the horn etc.

Swapped it out for a new one and everything is back in shape!

1 Like

I have a 95 GMC vandura 2500 I absolutely love it! I’m having a similar issue currently so I’m wondering if mine would be what yours is maybe you can help. Are you talking about the lighter Outlet up in the Box where you would put a TV? And if so what fuse number was it was it one or eight because I see cigarette lighter on both of those.?

There is three cigarette lighter ports one in the front, one of the boxes and then back by the back door

But then there is also a fuse box under the hood not just under your steering wheel too much just too much LOL