Campulance for sale! parker, CO

Hi guys,
After building out my trustworthy partner and going on an epic trip across the US, i’m moving back to the Netherlands so I’m selling my 2009 chevy express ambulance conversion. I can’t add a link in the post so photos and more information about the van can be found on Craigslist.
graigslist > Denver> search: campervan, and you’ll see a white and blue ambulance.
Or text for the link or more info!
I hope I can find someone who can enjoy it as much as I have the past few months.

Wow! What a great build. Good luck to you!

Greetings!

Here’s a link:

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/parker-2009-chevy-express-66-duramax/7436763222.html

Cheers!

“Everything should be made as simple as possible." ~ Einstein

2 Likes

Thanks Nancy! It was quit a process but happy with the end result

thanks for sharing! much apreciated

For 40k you could buy a brand new van with 175k less miles on it and spend the other 10k up-fitting it in the same way. It probably would also come with a 100k mile warranty. How in the world did you come up with this number?

An used ambulance goes for bout 22k, put allot of money and work in it, and compared to what I see on Craigslist its a pretty good price. 10K is no where close to what went into this beauty.

Greetings!

In my experience, anything priced over $10k is mighty hard to sell unless people can get financing for it, which this isn’t likely to qualify for. Finding a buyer for this with an extra $40k laying around isn’t going to be easy when you can buy an even better factory RV on the same site for $5k-$10k with more amenities and lower miles. Converted ambulances are a very small and slow selling niche.

I’d put it up on ebay for a week with no minimum bid, and let the market decide what it’s worth. Get whatever you can get out of it quick. The quicker you get whatever you can out of it, the quicker you can start using that money to make more money. A quick loss is worth much more than a slow profit. You have to keep that money working for fast profits, not slow ones. Slow profits are costing you both money & opportunities.

Cheers!

“Everything should be made as simple as possible." ~ Einstein