Any Airstreamers On Here?

Trying to connect with some fellow full time airstreamers.
Where are you from? What year and size is your airstream? How long have you lived in it?
Would love to connect via Instagram! My username is @cedar.stream

1 Like

Airstreamers are so cool. I have never even seen one with my own eyes. Only on tv shows. Would love to see people uploads their pics.

1 Like

Agreed!

Many others feel the same way we posted one on our Instagram a while back and people loved it!

Brisk Venture on Instagram is always posting an airsteam on their profile. Not sure if they own it but definitely someone you can connect with

2 Likes

Yes! He lives in his full-time. I’ve connected with many on Instagram but was hoping to find some here on this forum.
If you want to see photos of my airstream, check my Instagram! Same handle as it is on here.

Are you living in your full time?

btw, love the highlight templates your using on Instagram, what did you use to make/get them?

Yes, we live in our airstream full time! You’re welcome to feature us if you ever want to :wink:
I got the graphics really cheap from a site and photoshopped them over colors I chose from my photos.

1 Like

What site did you get them from? I know a lot of people use Canva for those templates, but they make you pay for each design

I love airstreams! Don’t have any experience with them personally, but I know my parents were looking into them at one point, I would be stoked for them to do it, even just for part time.

1 Like

Shutterstock has a ton of graphics and you can get some stuff for free. I use to work for a company that has a premium membership, I use their account from time to time.

1 Like

Hey there. Not yet a full time airstreamer - but I’m working on my build right now.

It’s a '72 Sovereign and is currently just the shell and trailer bones. I’m hoping to be setting sail at the end of the spring next year. (save a little, spend a little).

My personal IG is @patrickbeseda
Airstream IG is @sushi_the_airstream

Your airstream is really beautiful and looks super cozy. Are you guys traveling right now?

2 Likes

I wrapped one a while back. Was only on for couple of months for a promo tour of UK.

1 Like

How long did you live in it for?

No wasn’t mine… was for one of our customers . Part of my work is ‘wrapping’ vehicles. This was all stripped off after 8 weeks.
John

1 Like

Yes! We did our build last summer in about 2 months to get it livable and have been slowly finishing things like solar since then :slight_smile: congrats on starting your build!

1 Like

I own an airstream that I am currently converting into a food truck! My vanlife vehicle is a 1987 Chevy G30 though, but I am all about the airstream life as well

Airstream is a 24 ft 1959 Tradewind

1 Like