Advice Please! ‘99 Pleasure Way or 2004 Sprinter

Trying to choose between a 1999 Dodge Pleasure Way and a 2004 Dodge Sprinter. Having a hard time deciding, so looking to see what recommendations everyone can provide. We are looking to use the vehicle to stay in neighborhoods for 3 days out of the week. We work a long distance from home, and also use it to go on trips for climbing, snowboarding, camping, etc. on weekends. Here’s some info of each vehicle:

Pleasure Way:
Gas
80k miles
Has solar but small battery
Missing a generator
Everything else works and is in great condition
Costs about 5k cheaper than Sprinter

Sprinter:
Diesel
300k miles
High top
Solar with 400amp batteries
Nice interior wood finishes
Bed, water pump, sink, fridge (electric), stove (mobile, not attached)
No toilet
No heater (besides the driver area)
No AC (besides the driver area)

The Pleasure Way has more features and space inside and less miles. But my concern is if I’m going to have problems with stealth parking because it’s bigger. It’s a bigger vehicle to drive, and my girlfriend will need to drive it about half the time, and not sure how well it will do driving up in snow. It also has lower MPG, but diesel is more expensive, so maybe that’s not that big of a deal.

What are your thoughts?

Sprinter

Greetings & Welcome!

Pleasure Way all the way. A factory camper is far stealthier than a cargo van. Harmless campers are rarely perceived as a threat, where cargo vans raise all sorts of suspicions. Factory campers also hold their value better, and gas is always cheaper in the long run.

Hope this helps…

Cheers!

"I can live like a king because I work like a dog." ~ Anonymous vandweller