Administration Desk category guidelines

Here you can get in contact with the admins of ProjectVanLife to ask questions, request updates, give feedback & suggestions. However, for any type of support please contact us directly via our support center.

What is this category for?

• Requesting new forum category or subcategory

• Requesting new features on the site

• Problems you notice with the site

• Providing feedback

• Giving suggestions

• Helping us improve our community

If you are facing any critical issues please feel free to contact us

Hey Henry,

I am a new conversion van builder in the Los Angeles area but I specialize in adding solar panel and electrical systems to conversion/ camper van’s and RV’s. Before I started advertising my company on the forum, the Van Plan, I wanted to check to make sure it was alright with the Admin’s.

Thanks. Hope all is well.
Dustin

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this site. I’d love to see it more active but, even so, I’m loving the quality of all the members here and how everyone is friendly and willing to help.

And thanks for adding the night feature on the forum!

EDITED TO ADD: I’ve devoured the website and am thoroughly enjoying your Instagram. In all of my research for van life resources, ProjectVanlife is hands down my favorite… and that includes the forums not being as active as I’d like them to be. But, I plan to stick around in hopes that it picks up so I can help others as much as I’ve been helped.