17 days DIY van conversion

Hello guys! We are a couple from Barcelona, Spain. We are Cristina and Edu and we build our van just in 17 days! We build it thanks to the help of our family. It was a very intense and beautiful experience. We have got all the process in our Instagram account and in our insta stories! @timelesslifeproject and if you want to see all the van you can see this VAN TOUR we left our rental house, our indefinite jobs, the routine … to travel by van and work anywhere. Now we are traveling with our two dogs around Spain and Portugal, we are on our way to Morocco! there we will paint the van outside and we will visit the country. And when we’ll come back we are going to do a road trip around Europe!
We bought our van 2 years ago in Fuerteventura it’s a Mercedes Benz 609d from 1989!
We publish some photos so you can see the interior of the van. If you have got any question about the process don’t hesitate to ask us, we will be happy to help and answer you! See you on the road!

Photo:

4 Likes

Greetings & Welcome!

Looking good! So happy to see you have some windows, they make life sooooo much nicer.

Cheers!

"Those who believe money can't buy hapiness, don't have either." ~ An Anonymous Vandweller

Yess!!! yes! the windows are small but we have 6, natural light enters and we love that! thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is so great! We LOVE your straighter walls- it really opens up the space nicely! And the windows help too :slight_smile:

Hello !
Great job ! Your van is so big that I would be afraid of getting lost inside ! :sweat_smile: I am in France :fr: for the year so if you go through the south-east do not hesitate to contact me!
Have a good roadtrip ! :minibus::dash::dash::dash:

It is very nice but I have an eye on the Buddha statue, and the pot placed near it. Are you inviting us to travel with you? :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: