New Dreamer Here:)

Hi there! I’m new to this community and it has already blown me away by how kind and encouraging everyone here is. I’m too young to start my own nomadic adventure, but I’m having a blast learning as much as I can now. My dream is to visit all of the National parks in a van. Hopefully that dream will turn into a goal and then a memory!

3 Likes

Welcome welcome!! That’s what projectvanlife is all about :slight_smile:

How old are you if you don’t mind me asking. We have a couple other yougins in here as well.

1 Like

Greetings & Welcome!

Sounds like a great goal. Learn how to make money on the road, and your vacation can turn into a permanent lifestyle if you wish.

Nothing in life is free nor necessarily easy. Besides being a good person and having good work ethics, money will get you further than most anything else, and the lack of money can spell disaster. Too many people are only one breakdown away from being broke, homeless, jobless, and stranded. Don’t be that person.

Cheers!

1 Like

Greetings!

I understand that, but it’s never too soon to learn as many ways as possible to make money. The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll be ahead of the competition.

Cheers!

I’m still in high school!