Hi! We are new to the forum!

Introduce Yourself…

Hello Everyone!

We are Jake, Gianna + Luna (Our Van Quest). We are a family of 3 who sold everything to live van life full time. We have committed a year and will see happens after. We’ve been on the road for 2 months now and are trying to be a resource to those seeking van life but don’t know how to get there by sharing tips, how-to’s and our experience so far. The van life community has been so helpful to us and we are so grateful for how responsive everyone has been towards us.

Looking forward to getting to know you and helping each other out!

Best to you all,
Jake + Gianna

1 Like

Greetings & Welcome!

I’ve been living on wheels since 1973… Worked about 30 years as a traveling construction worker, then when that started being to taxing on my body I converted into being a digital nomad. I sold ebooks at first, then switched to doing remote computer maintenance and repair, then branched out into doing it in person as well because I wanted more human contact.

Today I am semi-retired, still on the road, and helping friends with failing health in South Miami in the summer and Minneapolis & Duluth Minnesota in the winter. Getting close to having them all squared away so I can roam free again, really forward to getting back up to the PNW some time next summer. Some great rallies up there that I’ve been missing out on, and Florida is better in the winter than during the summer. Not yet sure whether I’ll need to return to Minnesota this coming winter or not… I’ve been trying to set everything up in all places so I can handle it remotely.

Cheers!

"Be the reason someone smiles today!" ~ Van_Dweller

2 Likes

hi welcome!
i am new too. :slight_smile: I think this lifestyle is really a fun, long life adventure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings & Welcome!

@SillySassy

Ooooh, silly & sassy, I think I like you already!

Cheers!

"Be the reason someone smiles today!" ~ Van_Dweller

1 Like

hahah van dweller, you are so funny.
hope everyone is feeling warm enough in august :smiley:

Greetings!

Thank heavens for 12v swamp cooler’s, 12v cooling blankets & seat cushions, and cooling type clothing. Sure takes the stress out of hot & humid summers.

Cheers!

"Smiles are contagious, pass it on!" ~ Van_Dweller

1 Like