Hi everyone, I'm Chris and I'm such a newbie that

Introduce Yourself…

Hi everyone, my name is Chris and I am such a newbie that I don’t even know the best way to attach things to the walls of my small cargo van (Ram Promaster City). I live in Madison, Wisconsin, so if any of you are within a few hours drive, let me know!

I haven’t watched any of the build videos yet, so I’m hoping they will include the kind of basic advice which I so obviously need. I’m hoping to keep my van in a fairly low-build state so that I can upgrade to a bigger van if desired, and still sell my current one for any purpose. I am open to any and all advice!
Thanks for being here!

Greetings & Welcome!

What are you wanting to attach?

Cheers!

“Everything should be made as simple as possible." ~ Einstein

Thanks for your question… I was thinking about brackets or some way of securing things that need to stay in place, everything from electric cords to a coffeee pot. And i’m considering very narrow walls or ceiling to hold insulation, or pegboard for hanging stuff. And maybe more …or less. I have just really started to think about my design.

Greetings!

Fish net, fishnet style hammocks, and cargo nets work well. Easy to hang, and then tons of things can be hung from them using S hooks or carabiners.

Cheers!

“Everything should be made as simple as possible." ~ Einstein

Great ideas, thank you! (I’ve been engrossed in caring for my mom and getting her ready to move to a new facility, so I haven’t been able to focus on my van yet - but soon!)

Greetings!

I know the feeling, I’ve been caregiving friends on opposite sides of the country for the last several years. Just about got them all ship shape for their lives & businesses now, so I’ll be free to start traveling at will once again.

Cheers!

"Be the reason someone smiles today!" ~ Van_Dweller