Help Installing new front passenger seat

Hey guys, I will be bringing my next new project home soon. a 2015 Nissan NV200 mini cargo van. The right-hand side passenger seat is missing and I’ve never had to replace seats in a car/van before.
I’ve done some quick google searches and can’t find a replacement and I’m wondering if anyone of has had to do this before? can I get any seat and put it in or does it have to be made for the specific model? Ideally, I want a swivel but my biggest concern right now is finding a seat to put in there!
I appreciate all the help

Greetings & Welcome!

There are multiple ways to go about this.

A) Find an exact replacement at a wrecking yard.

B) Find a replacement at a wrecking yard out of a conversion van, possibly with a swivel, making sure that the height and width are good. If the bolt holes don’t match up, you can either drill new holes, or create an adapter out of 3/4 inch plywood where you can attach it to the original bolt holes, and then the seat to it. Use large fender washers to add strength. Paint the wood really good on both sides and all edges to protect it from moisture.

Seat height and width are important. I would strongly consider getting a matched set if they’re comfortable, because cargo vans aren’t known for comfortable seats.

Are the passenger side seat belts intact, on both sides? If not, they will need to be replaced as well.

Cheers!

"Be the reason someone smiles today!" ~ Van_Dweller