Anyone planning a Alaska Road Trip in 2022. I’m from Seattle and looking to start driving:
- May 2022, spend about a month driving through Canada, maybe a drive up to the Arctic Ocean
- Entering Alaska in June 2022 , sight seeing Denali surrounding town
- Gong to Anchorage and other surrounding town
- Salmon fishing, Grizzly watching, Glacial hiking etc
- Begin driving back to home to Seattle August
- Back in Seattle by early September.
I will be using The Mile Post to plan my trip. I plan on 70% wilderness camping and 30% campsite camping. Of course fishing, hiking and exploring as much as possible.
I have a self converted 2020 Ford Transit 250 HR, Ext, Dual Alternator, Dual Battery, Extended Fuel Tank,
30 Gal fresh, 22 Gal grey
Portable propane burner - 1 gallon propane tank
Sterling BB1260 DC to DC alternator charging, no solar still debating if I really need it as the 500 Amp Lifpo4 has been plenty with DCtoDC charging.
Anyone interested in caravanning or are you also planning a trip?